CB Radio Live Streaming Help & Troubleshooting
There are a few common issues so please check these 3 common issues:
1. Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed?
Click the link below to find out if Adobe Flash is not up to date on your machine – if it’s not install the latest version now. It’s free and only takes a few minutes.
Get Flash for desktop and laptop computers. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
2. Have you tried viewing the cb live stream?on alternate browsers??
There are many internet browsers, some are listed below, you should try alternate ones if you have upgraded to the latest version and it will not work:
– Internet Explorer
3. Have you disabled your Hardware Acceleration?
Some computers (mostly Apple Macs) require you to disable Hardware Acceleration to allow live streaming through Flash. Follow the 6-step process below for Apple Macs.
How to disable Hardware Acceleration
You may have Flash installed correctly, you may see a black box instead of the camera vision. To solve this you need todisable Hardware Acceleration in Flash. This is most common with older Apple Mac desktop and laptops computers.
- Go to a Streaming page on our website.
- Right click (or Control+click) on the Cam player area. This will bring up a menu.
- Click Settings in the menu.
- Click on the display icon at the bottom if it isn’t already selected.
- Unselect the Hardware Acceleration checkbox
- Click close, then refresh the page.