Gregs RADIO SHACK (CQDX?!?),
DC to DAYLIGHT
Station 1997- QTH CITY of MELBOURNE
- ICOM IC-R71A, Communications Receiver, .001kHz - 30MHz
- AOR AR2500, Wide Range Monitor,(Scanner) 500kHz -1500 MHz
- WinRadio, World Wide Full Range Receiver, 500kHz - 1300MHz
- SAWTRON 200, UHF 40 Channel CB, 476.400 - 477. MHz
- CPI CP2000, HF 40 Channel CB, 26.965 - 27.405 Mhz
- CPI CP2000 ALL Access. available for this EXCELLENT
- SBE Console VI HF 40 Channel Scanning CB, 26.965-27.405 MHz
The CPI range of CB radio's was, and still is the
state of the art, and the first transceiver that I ever modified to control like a scanner
from a computer.
Click logo to go to the Ultimate CB Radio Pages.
The SBE Console IV Base and
Mobile were the only factory scanning SSB Transceivers available over the years. I enjoyed
owning a few of both from time to time.
Click to see a list of other radio related sites.
Guy's the LIVE CHAT PAGE is there to
make immediate contacts after
entering your callsign and location only.
So it is quick and easy
to make contacts with anyone else on there monitoring the
The idea is to open it
in your browser and leave it open all the time so you
can see who is dropping in just like you have to monitor a
frequency for DX!