CQDX11.com Privacy Statement
Declaration of Intent
CQDX11.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: https://CQDX11.com
CQDX11.com DO NOT TRANSACT ANY MONETARY CURRENCY EXCHANGES ON THIS WEBSITE.
The Information we Collect.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address may be used to gather broad demographic information.
Email addresses gathered from your subscription to our newsletter(s) will never be rented out or sold for marketing or other purposes. Neither will they be divulged without your express permission unless stipulated by legally binding court order.
This site may contain links to other sites. CQDX11.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
We only collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
Provide you quality products or services;
Keep updated contact details.
Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Create an account or use any of our services (example: name, email); Or
- Otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you (example: forums, classified advertising etc).
However, in delivering our services we may also collect additional information from you. This is to ensure that we can continue to provide top-quality performance to you.
3) Data about Usage of Services: this is automatically collected when you use and engage with our services, and can include metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs and location information. This information can include specific data about your interactions with our services, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins), IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time the services were used, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the services (such as type of device, what operating system is used etc), and some of this data collected may be capable of and be used to approximate your location.
We do not sell personal information to other organisations. We may disclose personal information to service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services or we may provide information about you to your nominated financial adviser with your explicit permission. These third parties are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions which prohibit them from storing, sharing or utilising your personal data for any other purpose that for what they have been specifically contracted for.
USER DATA DELETION REQUESTS
User data on our system can be completely securely deleted on your request by email to –
#admin#@#CQDX11.com# (remove #)
Keeping Information Accurate and Up to Date
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as is possible.
If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal information, and, if so provide you with a copy of that personal information for free.
You may also view and update your account details and subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us, by logging in and visiting your “Account Details” page.
The information is provided in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the date indicated. We do not make any representation or warranty of reliability, completeness, fitness for purpose or accuracy of the information or any third-party website linked to by us.
If you use the information, you do so at your own risk.
Keeping Information Secure
We use security procedures and the latest technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
We will undertake to delete all personal information about an individual when it is no longer needed or required by law to be kept. We also destroy or de-identify all unsolicited personal information, unless we are authorised by law to store it.
Here are some of the way we ensure your information is kept securely:
3) Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
In order to comply with Government rules and regulations we may have to share your information. However, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
4) Website analytics: we use multiple web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics and Cloudflare to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information. These tools will place cookies in your browser that can be used to identify you the next time you visit our website. We use this information to improve our services.
5) Targeted advertisements. Targeted ads or interest-based offers may be presented to you based on your activities on our webpages, and other websites, and based on the products you currently own. These offers will display as varying product banners presented to you while browsing. We also partner with third parties to manage our advertising on our webpages and other websites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about such activities in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and to measure advertising effectiveness. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please go to your Account Details page or click the “Unsubscribe” button from the email sent. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads and important information and updates.
As you browse our website advertising & campaign tracking cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners include Google Adwords, Facebook, networks etc. which enables us to present you with re-targeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with our website. The techniques our partners employ do not allow them to collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Furthermore, you can contact us to request access to any other personal data stored on you that is not readily available in your “Account Settings”. In normal circumstances we will give you full access to your information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If access is denied, we will provide you with the reason why.
How We Communicate With You
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider such as necessary to deliver trans-actional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to peruse our goods or services.
These contacts may include: Email – admin#@#CQDX11.com# (remove #)
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting “Account Settings” page.
If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact our Support Team at admin#@#CQDX11#.com# (remove #)