Introducing the CPI BC-2000 Base Console
The most complete high-performance CB Radio accessory ever
The CPI BC-2000 Base Console from CPI is the perfect companion for CPI’s CP2000B CB radio Base Station.
One Companion Base Console. Six functional operations.
The CPI-developed built-in capabilities 0f the BC-2000 begins with the exclusive, 7-digit accuracy frequency counter that doubles as 6-digit LED quartz crystal controlled clock.
The only CB Radio Frequency counter that gives totally accurate readings for both AM and SSB, and in both transmit and receive modes when used with CPI radios and certain other makes. Antenna coax line sensing gives transmit frequency for all CB radios.
There’s also the TVI filter, an auxiliary antenna switch on the back, a built in antenna tuner, and a switchable in line receiver pre-amplifier that actually works.
It could take up to six individual accessories to get all the features the BC-2000 Base Console has built into it.
You get the greatest performance and enjoyment possible from your CB radio- whether it’s one of our CPI CB Radios or one of somebody else’s.
The total-performance features of the BC-2000 include:
7-digit Frequency Counter with:
- – 3 PPM (.0003%)accuracy
- – 1 to 40OW thru-Iine sensitivity
- – 10 MV high impedance sensitivity
- – Fast 5 times second update –
Built-in digital offset capability for receive frequency readout for certain radio models including all CPI units. –
Reads in transmit and receive modes and on AM and SSB. No adapter required.
- Digital Clock with: Highly accurate (3PPM) quartz crystal time base 12 or 24 hour operation 6-digit LED readout
- Built-in tuned J-FET Receive Pre-amp with: – Low 1.5db noise figure.
- Automatic in-line transmit bypass switching handles up to 40OW – IN/OUT switch
- Built-in Antenna Tuner that: – Matches all phase angles to at least 3:1 [email protected] – Handles up to 40OW – Has IN/OUT switch with back lighted panel indicator
- Built-in TVI Filter that gives-. – 50db minimum harmonic supp ression
- Built-in Antenna Switch that: -Allows switching between two separate antennas – Shows which antenna is in use with front panel LED indicators
- Features: -Tilt stand for dual front mounting levels. –
- All functions operate both base and mobile with quick disconnect power cables for DC and AC operation. – RF sample output for checking modulation waveforms.
- Size: 7.75w X 3.50h X 12.Od
Made in USA.